Ingredients PEr the pastry
- 120 grams of Mixture for tarts and marello mill biscuits without added sugar and without thickeners
- 40 grams of almond flour
- 40 grams of integral coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 10 grams of bitter cocoa powder
- Natural essence of vanilla
- Pistachio cream without added sugar (alternatively, jam or hazelnut cream)
Pour the mixture into a bowl, add the almond flour, the yeast and the sieved cocoa and mix.
Shell the egg, join the sugar and the essence of vanilla and mix with a fork. Add the mixture to powders and start working with your hands. The dough must be workable and not sticky. If necessary, add a drop of water.
Turn on the oven and adjust it at 180 degrees, leaving it to preheat.
Lining a baking pan with baking paper and place the cookies, taking the same amount of dough and packing of the meatlets. Crush the cookies in the center with the index, forming a socket and cook for 10-15 minutes.
Allow to cool and fill the cookies with pistachio cream without added sugar.
Alternatively, you can fill with jam or hazelnut cream.
They keep for 4-5 days.
Recipe created for Mill Marello from Letizia without it is good